Turtle Articulated Gate Opener System 24V. SKU: ART-TL-S
Not quite sure what kind of gate opener you need or how to power it? How to find the right Gate Opener?
Introducing our heavy-duty gate system ART-TL-STD , designed for gates up to 3 meters in length and weighing up to 300kg. With a full 90-degree opening time of just 12 seconds, you’ll have quick and easy access to your property.
The unit weighs around 10kg with all-metal gears, this system is very solidely built.
This type of opener is ideal for automating swing gates with large pillars where linear openers cannot be used. Openings of up to 120 degrees are possible if the gate installation allows.
- Can be fitted onto most gates, regardless of hinge placement
- Ideal for gates with large pillars
- Has limmit switch to stop the gate exactly where you want it to stop / no hardstop needed at full opening position.
- Relatively simple to install
- Ultra-reliable motors require little maintenance and rarely break down
- Can create a trapping point during operation; take caution if children can access the back of the gate during operation
- Requires more space around the pillar/post
|Maximum Power Consumption (W)||70W|
|Housing material||Cast Alloy|
|Motor Force N.M||400N (!)|
|Duty Cycle (%)||100%|
|Maximum gate size (Per Leaf)||3.5m Max.for single & 2x3m Max.for double|
|Maximum gate weight (Per Leaf)||300KG Max.|
For this model you need 220VAC or 24V at the gate. If not available you can use the DIY model that comes with an extra enclosure and a step down transformer you can plug in at the nearest power point and from there you can take a low voltage cable to the gate yourself.
Each Kit includes:
- 1x Powerful 24-volt Motor Unit with arm
- 2x Solar panel 24V 30W
- 2x Battery 12V 9A
- 5x 1m cable for solar panelwiring
- 2x Remote Controls
- Mounting hardware kit
- Warning Signs
Available in black grey only.
12 month Warranty
Disclaimer: Please note that solar powered devices, including the gate opener equipment, operate on a limited power source. Depending on the specific situation, it may be necessary to add extra solar panels or batteries to meet the power requirements.