TURTLE Powerful Swing Gate Opener 230VAC --> 24V
The GO-LO3-2DIY model is an AC-powered 24V set. Just plug in the power box in your garage and transform power to 24VAC allowing you to wire yourself. You won't have to dig the cable 80 cm deep in the ground like a 230V/AC cable.
This Turtle heavy duty Swing Gate Opener is a powerful, robust all metal device. It will handle swing gates of up to 400kg for domestic or commercial applications. Designed for heavy use it will be opening the gate for you reliably for many years if installed correctly. This is our strongest most robust Linear Opener with 400mm travel, also available with 600mm travel for even bigger gates (see option)
- We have optional accessories available you can use together with this opener to insure you have what you require.
- Open and close the gate by remote control (2 are included) or keypad (optional)
- Emergency release key in case of power failure
- Stop / Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening / closing process.
- The force of the motor can be programmed.
- Dual speed = slow start (2sec) high speed (ca. 10 sec) slow closing to avoid stress for the gate and the system.
To simplify installation, can be installed with low-cost, low-voltage wiring (DIY model) - You can plug in the enclosure with the transformer coil
- For gates with covered surface (cladding) max leaf length is 2.5m
Max Single-leaf Length:4m For Open Farm Gates and 3m for normal Swing Gates - if gate has cladding length must not be more then 2.5m in windy places.
Max Single-leaf Weight:250KG
1x Plug in Enclosure with transformer coil
1x Enclosure with Control board
2x Remote Control
12 months RTB
Consumer Guarantees Act applies
- Is there any cable included?
Sorry, no cable included as every situation is different.
- What kind of cable can I use?
The diameter of the cable must be correct or the voltage loss will be too high. Use 2 core cable with a diameter of 1mm2 for a distance of up to 50m and 2.5mm2 for a distance up to 100m. Please note: For gate opening applications the diameter must not be quite as big as for garden light applications for the same distance because a garden light is a permanent consumer (during darkness) while gate openers are only temporarely active.
- Where can I get the right cable?
We usually have cable available in our web shop. You can search for the product code PWR-CBL- 24/2C. Alternatively you can use garden lighting cable available at Bunnings or similar outlets. The diameter of the cable must be correct or the voltage loss will be too high. Use 2 core cable with a diameter of 1.5mm2 for a distance of up to 50m and 2.5mm2 for a distance up to 100m. Please note: For gate opening applications the diameter must not be quite as big as for garden light applications for the same distance because a garden light is a permanent consumer (during darkness) while gate openers are only temporarily active and hardly ever need the full power they are rated for.
- Can I use a cable for a distance of 150m?
Yes you can. Just send us a message and we will discuss it with you.