TURTLE Powerful Swing Gate Opener 230VAC --> 24V
The GO-LO3-2ST model is an AC-powered 24V set.
This Turtle heavy duty Swing Gate Opener is a powerful, robust all metal device. It will handle swing gates of up to 400kg for domestic or commercial applications. Designed for heavy use it will be opening the gate for you reliably for many years if installed correctly. This is our strongest most robust Linear Opener with 400mm travel, also available with 600mm travel for even bigger gates (see option)
- We have optional accessories available you can use together with this opener to insure you have what you require.
- Open and close the gate by remote control (2 are included) or keypad (optional)
- Emergency release key in case of power failure
- Stop / Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening / closing process.
- The force of the motor can be programmed.
- Dual speed = slow start (2sec) high speed (ca. 10 sec) slow closing to avoid stress for the gate and the system.
- For gates with covered surface (cladding) max leaf length is 2.5m
Max Single-leaf Length:4m For Open Farm Gates and 3m for normal Swing Gates - if gate has cladding length must not be more then 2.5m in windy places.
Max Single-leaf Weight:250KG
1x Enclosure with Control board and step down coil.
2x Remote Control
Important: Please add a lock to your order (compulsory). A lock is not a luxury but an investment! It will also protect the RAM and the installation from accidental or intentional use of force. We might decline any order if no lock is used as we have to offer warranty and can not take the increased risk if the system has no lock.
12 months RTB
Consumer Guarantees Act applies
- When should I upgrade to the P600 option?
Upgrade from 400mm to 600mm Stroke for large, or long gates to get a better angle of attack. For gates with cladding, 600mm stroke should be used. The upgrade to the P600 model is including an additional oversize mounting bracket to make sure you can get the geometry right. Important: Don't use the P600 model for steel pipe farm gates as they can flex and this can cause problems for the gate and the lock.